Sony has come out with a best of a new camera designed for photographers who needs the sharpest images possible. Sony Alpha 7R IV is the world’s first mirrorless camera with a 61 Megapixel full-frame sensor. Sony rocking to bring for us a 61 megapixel image sensor (compare that to the iPhone XS’ 12 megapixels). Amazing fast auto focus, 4k video, and 15 stops of dynamic range and this camera has all the amazing features and has upgraded the image quality considerably. I have make a review on Sony A7R IV Digital Camera.
Sony has finally entered the full-frame camera stable integrated product market. Sony A7R IV is currently the most popular mirrorless camera. Since releasing the Sony A7R III in 2017, Sony has been seen to focus more on sensors and resolutions. In the wake of this, the Sony A7R IV digital camera with 61 megapixel and great resolution has re-appeared in their new camera.
Specification of this camera:
- 61-megapixel full-frame BSI image sensor
- 15-stop dynamic range
- ISO range of 100-32,000
- 567 phase-detect autofocus points
- AI-based real-time eye-detect autofocus and subject tracking
- 26-megapixel APS-C mode with 325 PDAF points
- Full-resolution continuous shooting with AF/AE at up to 10 frames per second
- 4K UHD video at up to 30 frames per second with real-time Eye AF
- In-body 5-axis image stabilization promising up to 5.5 stops of stabilization
- Can capture 240.8-megapixel images using Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
- 5.76-million dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- Dual UHS-II card slots
Also Read : Best Digital Camera under 500 usd
Sony A7R III’s 42.4MP and Panasonic S1R’s 47.3MP, followed by the Sony A7R IV with 61MP sensor and high resolution mirrorless camera. The sensor can also be used on an APS-C crop mode. 567 AF points phase-detection and covers 76% of frames. It supports real time tracking in taking pictures and videos of people and animals. So the Sony A7R IV can be ideal for video blogging at the moment.
Other key features are 4K video recording that captures images from oversampled 6K footage. Its supports HLG video. The camera also shoots at up to 10 fps at full resolution, with autofocus and auto exposure working throughout. These features however are quite similar to previous Sony A7R III cameras. But there are some impressive additions too. The current camera has EVF packs 5.76 million dots, which is much higher than the previous version, while the LCD below this responds to touch. The Sony A7R IV camera has a Z-series battery, Plus the new VG-C4EM battery grip is very compatible with the camera.